April 28, 2009

todae wake up late.
5.30pm den wake up frm my beauty sleep..
hees..
den miting shuhui & sky at 6.3o wor!
i was late wor..haha
due to i saw my credit card letter so i rush hm to take mailbox key to take out..lols
congrats finally recieve my credit card & starhub voucher!
cheers!!
off dae jus pass like tat..
tmr going for wrk again..hees..
i tink my verooda mummy off tmr,
mr nic come again.
jus nw went aracade in iluma to play de same caughting ob animal i din caught any lo..
again waste 11dollar..juz 2daes i spend 23le..din caught any..
sad!
who is de expert to caught tis karely contact mi..
i wan ue be my teacher..lols
recently is like super lazy in posting pic.
so i tink tmr i nt posting any post le..
i post my non updated foto..

ps:happy bdae LITENG!
3mre daes to recontract my line..
9mre dae to 3th month in cubix,hope boss family dey all love mi 4ever!

No comments: