April 6, 2009

SORRI MY TIME & DATE FOR PREVIOUS IS WRG!!
FROM TODAE..I WILL ALSO UPDATE THE TIME & DATE ALSO..
dear readers,
sorri mi so late mie den update wor..
hees..
i din told u all my hse is a xin tua hor?(神坛)
todae a grp ob ppl cum our tua wan us to help 1 ob dem to made him 莲花三太子..
well while our helping a girl cum to mess ard..
she sae she can do it herself den wad for they bring him cum,
well he also wan to find fights btwn our here de ppl..
tis is our xin tua not hers ok?..
she betta kanna punished by the 神 ba..
finally todae get my bb cream frm kelly le..
gonna use tmr
..
lols..
tmr my offdae tink gtg eat wit ah ma(boss mum)for dinner
and go ahyi der help ah ma take $$..
hehees..
and lunlun damien is realli cute lorh..
doted dem ok?..
hees..
my ds is back again..gtg play play play later!
and i finalli change my blogskin le..
NICE??PLS COMMENT!
i em so tired tink gtg to slp soon le..
hees..

ps:1mre dae to cubix 2th mth,21mre dae to my 19th bdae..
hope tmr i will hab a nice off dae!

No comments: