April 4, 2009

dear diary!

DEAR DIARY:
my blog to mie is not nice laah..
gtg change tmr..
juz finish edit my dear "jaey" the blog,
bt she ask mie help her put navigation the backgrd bt i put the one i like,
hope she wun mind la..
mwaackie
hope she will like it!
if dun like i help u edit again lo..
edit dao u like it laah..(promised)
order jaey bracklet in a blog,
is customized hope will be done soon ok?..
haha..
tink mayb gtg customized 1 mre for jolene..
cus bdae both earlie dan mi..
hees..
not adopting chobby le,
as i scare i cannot gib full responsvility..
karing a dog is not a 1mth 2 mth ting..
i scare i want to adopt is just because temp interest!
so i hope he can find a betta owner soon..
taken back my ds charger gtg charge my ds later..hees

ps:3mre daes to 2th month in cubix,23 mre dae to my bdae!
hope all work and everyting is good!
alot bdae present,and get my diners credit card soon la..

No comments: