April 19, 2009

sorri my readers,
yesterdae i din update as finish helping my boss check de watch display i was ord tired like hell.
so i went for a earlie sleep..lols..
still cannot contact de watch display de ren wil try contact lata..
jiayou!!!
jus finish bathing aft tis post wil go eat my slimming pills..
haha....faster slim dwn to underweight ba..hehee
2nd dae ob de pills nothing different..still can eat lots,slp lots..
boss dey all tink i em weird..lols..
mayb tis to mi no use..
i still dunno hw to chew dwn plls wor..
whu can teach mi?..
lols..
ok la..going to stop shud post later on..


ps:hope later & forever my boss dey all treat mi gd gd nice nice as i love dem alot..lols
counting on:9mre dae to my bdae,12mre dae i can recontract,27dae mre to finish my pills!
mre present pls & faster slimm dwn pls...!!kumbateh!

No comments: