April 19, 2009

hais..again my 4d din win..
when den i can win??
LOLS..
going to bai my father ah gong & ah ma tis cuming mondae!
wit my family..
well tmr again is sun le..
hw u guys enjoy ur wkend??
boss buy mi a hello kitty handband is nice la..(thanks my pretty boss)
todae again so sleepy..think gtg to slp soon..
todae i sweat alot todae welther super hot..taboleh tahan laah!
todae kanna boss mum & customer sae my malay nt good..dey dunno i so bagus de lo..
lols..
tink mayb later playing awhile at steps..
lols..
wish mi win lots lots..
3dae ob pills sweat alot dunno is because de pill or sun..hees..
and i em so full de whole dae..lols..
gotta be slim soon(wish mi)


ps:good nite evryone!
hope my boss dey all will ferever treat mi nice nice gdgd...
counting on 9mre dae to my bdae,12mre daes to recontract..
wish my diners card faster cum..hehee..

No comments: