April 21, 2009

i tink i gtg to stop eating the slimming pill.
ie can tahan the side effect,
as i will hab no appetite to eat,when eat abit mre will feel like vomitting..
bt i will control my food le & do mre exercise to slim soon
wish mi gd luck ba(my fren)
todae dizzy at wrk,boss saw like so worried like tt..thanks for karing.
frm tomoro onward i wun eat tt le la..lols
to stop boss family worried..lols
jus nw went aunty dere help my ah ma take $$
den ah yi cook maggi 4 mi..tks so much!!
as first also wan teach her com de,bt is late so she ask mi go hm 1st lo..
lols..
todae gtg sleep earlie..frm tmr onward wan work hard for slimming le.
gotta stop le..ya lastly nid tell u guys wan good news i got a 100dollar voucher frm starhub for recontract..so happi la..cheers


ps:post up tmr
counting dwn 6mre dae to my bdae(mre present pls)
10mre dae den i can recontract!
hope my boss family yue lai yue wo & teng wo laa..

No comments: