April 14, 2009








dear diary:
today before go wrk go eat & buy boss dey all de ginger tea..
haha..heng dey like it..
well my relationship wit my boss is we wun ji jiao so much..
we treat each other gd & share with each other nice foods..
jus nw i call STARHUB for voucher bt dey told mi i nid to call on may2 to request..
wondering shud i?as i 1may can recontract liao..if request le i hab to wait to
5wrking daes..so i cannot get my new fones soon..
haha..1 foto above look like i din wear short or skirt bt i hab wor..(dun anyhw tink)
tmr my boss off again nic cuming..haha
hope tmr is a betta dae,i can catch lots ob big fish..haha
gtg stop le..
the 2bracklet pic ish i order customized for jaey & jolene de lo
pink one is jolene de,another one is jaey de..
the person sae is suit deir name de..
haha
ps:hope my wrk boss,nic&grandma will like mi alot like i like dem like tat..
mre bdae present pls..
13mre dae to my bdae..16mre dae to my recontract(counting dwn)

No comments: