August 20, 2009

to:my past step kor!
today i told u a sorry..
u say ard de past,ya is de past le..
wad i did cause mi to lose a kor..
i noe i em veri wu li qu nao..
mayb i was never a good mei ba..
at first tot losing u all i wun feel anything,
bt when jie msn mi tell mi de reason and saying hw can i delte u guys away witout any inform.
out of e family din inform too i noe i still treasure u all alot..
at dat point i tell jie can i be ur mei again we start all overagain..
jie agree and nw i em back to her mei & family in my game.
but see-ing u in FAMILY whenever i call jie i also hope to call u kor..
bt no chance le ba..
as i noe u still angry wit mi and i dun think u still wan mi this mei.
and i think ur bdae present also delete le ba!
well since wad past is past.
i wun talk about it again..well is my last tm le...
ps:aaron kor mayb my sorry is too late bt anyway really sorry!
thanks for once being my kor in de past and tolerate all my tempers!
thanks for karing mi in de past i noe i din worth this..
althru in steps we longer is kor & mei le bt
anyway in hart also treat u as kor de...
really hope ue will accept my apologiZe
althru i not ur mei le
but really hope u always happy ok?
do take care!

No comments: