August 4, 2009




jus reach hm via work worh..
a funny thing happen jus nw..
i miss my alight place in mrt cus of my daydream..wakaka
i think my blur cum back le..
as long tm no like tt le wor..
ya finally get my fringe cutted & eyebrow trimmed..
as always lazy to go maah..wakaka....
hehe..post sum pic take today de...
veri less no made up take picture worh..as ugly..wakaka..
eh was wondering 1 question jus nw..
in steps is my xing ge de same?...
bt i think in steps is my happy & childish tm ba...
as real life i hab to be a mature and sensible girl..
well i think mayb i em meeting ppl out my off day this wk..
as recently my temper veri bad,
kip show attitude to custmoer...
feel so bad..wakaka..
ok la..today olso din manage to post my cousin wedding i take de pic..
as de reason is i lazy & gtg back to my steps=>

ps:decided to reply my tag in my post ba..
if nt too messy..wakaka

tag replied:-kor wad happen?why die??..wad name taken ahs?
-larling ya all those pic is frm steps de...wad is rpg?..steps is fun ahs...love it lots.
wrking a new job le ahs..cuming 2 mth at fareast sq

No comments: