May 29, 2010

(yvonne birthday=p)












yoz.
i em here to update my bloggy b4 i go have my dinner=p
today mit wanqing for her farewell party,
we went to eat buffet,
they have student pass oni shuhui nv study liao still use that to cheat,
so they eat student price,
oni mi=( adult price...
and i eat de mst less de lor=(
and dey pei mi go cityplaza to buy my clothes>.<"'
stupid wanqing stupid idea ask us meet paya lebar
der nth see de lei,
den aft walk cityplaza jiu go hm liao..
go hm msg my dear and friend,
i jiu headache liao=(
recently kip headache de .so bad
dear worry mi about that,,(thanks mwacck)
say if tmr i not fine dun mit liao i dun wan naT.T
den slp 2hr wake up update blog jiu go eat liao....
my grandpa go burnt le,
why human come with a body end with a ash?
why life is so weak,
we gotta treasure all we have before they gone..
=[ so sad cann u see de photo i am so short and chubby=[
sad sad...i can slim down bt not grow tall=[
how i wish i can be much taller>.<''
ok la time to end,
miss my dear so much=)

No comments: