June 2, 2009

haha..
i em a fool a truely fool..
why because of her my tears din stop any b4..
wit her wit mi i was always de one who cherish our friendship.
how i hope todae i din mit her.
i todae mit her go novena aft tt go beach rd tgt.
bt too bad reporter cum take report about adrain.
i was delay end up din manage to go der..
she shout at mi todae.
althru she sae sorry le and will pei mi go novena nxt tm.
bt her promise was always a promise to broke.
so i decided to let her out my life..
i know i will sad & cry for a long tym..
bt meiying shud gotta be strong
!
always sae STOP FRIENDING HER BT I CANNOT DO IT.
even my fren & family sae she not worth it bt i always dun listen to dem.
todae i oreadi delete her number hope tis tym i can really do it.
i want to stop all my tolerate and foolish!
i dun wan us to suffer because such friendship
.
so everything gotta put a FULL STOP..
mayb u will think dat i was xiaoqi bt if u noe how many thing happen in this 2yr.
u will encourage mie de..



ps:thanks for our frienship in de past..i will try to stop my tears..
hope my boss famile love mi mre & mre!..

glitters



No comments: