March 30, 2009

my off dae!!





hehe..
woke up late tdae
at 3plus..lols.
haha..so nice..
watching tv now lo..
still not yet eat lunch..u all leh?
tdae diners der call me to let me knoe bout those app tingy le..
but decided to register it wit boss bro gf..lols..
kelly sae bb cream is ready,
at first want send mi tdae,bt i sleep late..
so i hab till wait till tmr le..
tink i will be adopting chobby..
the 2.5yrs de shih tzu
althrough is quite troublesome de..
bt i wan to hug a furry furry tingy..hehes
bt tis tm i will doted him le la..
ah gong gtg buy lunch le 4mi le..
i em eating prawn mee!
yummy yummy mwacckie..
the fucking aunty sae ah gong again,
i help him scold her..lols
she realli fucker lor..
at first wan go out because ob her de..
bt can find ppl pei mi out..so shuan le..
lols
FINALLI I UPDATE MY PIXNET LE!

ps:hope tmr wrk everyting ok!wun kanna sae scold all tis!
hope my bdae faster cum!
8dae mre to 2nd mth in CUBIX.




No comments: